Management & Leadership
Development Training Program
NewSummit is Your Company’s Complete Leadership Development Solution
The success of your company depends on the competencies and capabilities of your leadership team—this includes front-line managers and supervisors. But the path to management positions is not consistent or universal. Many managers end up leading teams without the right knowledge and skills to direct employees, accomplish goals, and run cohesive groups. In fact, according to Gallup, this is the single largest contributing factor of lost productivity and lower employee engagement.
NewSummit offers comprehensive Management & Leadership Development Training to overcome these issues, with solutions tailored to your company’s specific needs. We train supervisors in the craft of management to help them actualize their potential and develop their leadership talents. Start improving productivity and increasing employee engagement today with Management Training from NewSummit.
Take Your Leaders & Teams to Greater Summits
Without the right tools and managerial training, your teams will suffer greater dysfunction and hold your company back from making true strides in your industry. Our Management program implementation process is focused on taking meaningful steps toward real leadership development.
Initially, we work with company leadership to develop best-practice management competencies—a combination of proven methodologies and client-specific criteria to tailor the program. Then, an orientation session is held to introduce the management cohort to the purpose, importance, and expectations of their given program.
Next, managers participate in skills-based workshops (in person, online, or virtual). These highly interactive programs come with pre- and post-work, and all required component pre-course assessments are included. The Management Training ends with integrative post-training reinforcement activities. This is followed by a group coaching event to ensure knowledge retention and sustainability by incorporating actual on-the-job experiences with coaching notes for continued improvement. Reach out today to learn more.Contact Us
Explore Other Services
Streamline hiring decisions or implement this assessment as a coaching tool to determine employee job fit & behavior.
Take your organization to new summits with manager assessments and leadership evaluations based on real employee feedback.
Improve teamwork, productivity, problem-solving, and communication in your workforce with this personal assessment tool.
Your Questions Answered
Our program encompasses three separate levels to match the logical growth in skills and capabilities of a new leader:
Essential Management Skills: Base Camp Level
Foundational skills a manager requires to competently fulfill day-to-day tasks and demands.
Team Development and Communication: Ascent Level
Focus on interpersonal skills necessary for a leader to effectively communicate desired tasks and outcomes with their team, clients, and management.
Leadership Skills: Summit Level
Development of leadership competencies required to be an effective and motivational leader.
Contact NewSummit today to discuss your organization’s needs and get started on reaching higher peaks of success.
The implementation process of our Management Training Program ensures that your team is fully prepared to learn the fundamentals of leadership.
- Best practice management competencies: Combined with the client’s specific criteria to tailor the program or course.
- Orientation session: Management cohorts are introduced to the purpose, importance, and expectations of their given program.
- Experiential skills-based workshop: In person, online, or virtual, and highly interactive, all classes come with pre- and post-work. If a required component, all pre-course assessments are included.
- Reinforcement and application: Post-training reinforcement activities are followed by a group coaching event where previously learned skills are reviewed in relation to actual on-the-job experiences and coached for improvement.
Management Training can be used to address a variety of issues within the workplace, including the following:
- Disengaged employees
- Uncommitted workforce
- Ineffective leaders
- Poor communication
- High turnover
- Poor customer service
Contact NewSummit to learn more about how our Management Training benefits organizations and how our guidance can help your company.
Our Core Skills of Leadership Coaching Program is an award-winning, blended-learning training program that focuses on essential leadership, communication, and coaching skills for managers and supervisors to successfully meet the challenges leading today’s workforce. This unique program combines two virtual personalized coaching sessions and a one-year license to the online training materials, as well as the additional courses and more.
This program will help you increase employee engagement, commitment, ownership, and productivity, allowing you to move team members from where they are to where they should be.
There are 4 steps within the Core Skills of Leadership Coaching Program:
- Online Courses: Essential Skills of Communication and Essential Skills of Leadership (these should be completed in advance of the personalized Small Group Coaching Session).
- Small Group Coaching Session: This is a virtual session with a maximum of two participants. This session practices and reinforces skills learned in Step 1, and integrates individualized feedback for the participants.
- Online Course: Coaching Job Skills (to be completed in advance of the second Small Group Coaching Session).
- Small Group Coaching Session: This session practices and reinforces the skills learned in Step 3.
The Small Group Coaching Sessions are split into two separate days (Tuesday and Thursday), allowing the participants the opportunity to practice distinct and different leadership skillsets and then assess their effectiveness.
Yes! At NewSummit we specialize in supporting manager & leadership development. You may be interested in our coaching services, Check Point 360° assessment, and DiSC management assessment, to name a few. Contact our team today to discuss other services that can benefit your company’s leadership.