Team Development & Proactive Problem Solving
The Five Behaviors® has one mission: to help people build truly cohesive and effective teams that deliver results. Based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book on leadership The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, this program focuses on putting The Five Behaviors® model into practice. Through a virtual or classroom experience, team members learn how their part of the whole can make or break the team and its dynamic.
As a team-building tool, The Five Behaviors® for Cohesive Teams helps participants to better understand themselves, the personality of their team, and how they can effectively work together. Participants gain a better understanding of how they and others contribute to their team’s development. This creates value for the work your teams perform, instilling a greater sense of engagement between team members and a greater investment in the work they perform.
Create a Culture of Teamwork
The purpose of The Five Behaviors® for Cohesive Teams is to build united activity and structure within existing teams. It is intended to be a tool for longstanding and pre-existing teams, designed for groups with a 6-week minimum tenure and applicable for groups of 5-12 members. (For teams that don’t meet these criteria, consider our Five Behaviors® for Personal Development assessment.) See the lists below to learn how The Five Behaviors® for Cohesive Teams can benefit your company.
- The critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to work effectively with each other
- Their team’s overall scores on the key behaviors in The Five Behaviors® model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results
- Their individual personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how these contribute to the team’s overall success
This tool works best as a solution for:
- Building team cohesion
- Resolving dysfunction and building team principles
- Leadership and development teams
- Teams that have been established for 6+ months
- Small-medium size teams
Explore Other Services
Invest in your existing teams to improve performance by analyzing elements of workflow, collaboration, complementary skills, and trust.
Invest in the ability of individual employees to access problem-solving skills and scale a culture of teamwork & collaboration.
Determine the skills and needs of your employees to propel your organization toward new summits of greater success.