The Five Behaviors is the only team development solution that combines the framework of Patrick Lencioni’s proven model for teamwork with personal insights revealed through a personality assessment, like Everything DiSC®, that empowers team members to make lasting change that drives results.
About Five Behaviors
Based on the work of Patrick Lencioni’s international best-seller The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Five Behaviors® Powered by Everything DiSC® helps teams apply The Five Behaviors® model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results to drive team effectiveness and productivity. The program uses Everything DiSC, a tool that helps build effective team communication and relationships, to help participants understand their individual DiSC® style and discover how each style brings value to the team.
|Solution Highlight|| |
|Product Description||Helps individuals to better understand themselves and their team through the principles of The Five Behaviors||Helps participants to better understand themselves, the personality of their team, and how they can effectively work together|
|Purpose||Creates and scales a culture of teamwork and collaboration||Builds cohesiveness within intact teams|
|Number of People||Up to 30||5-12|
|Longevity of Team||No Requirement||Designed for teams with a 6-week minimum tenure|
Sign up to download the research from Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions on the dynamic nature of teams in today's workplace! This report is based on insights from over 20,000 employees.
Build and Fortify Skills that Transcend Teams
The Five Behaviors® Personal Development solution teaches individuals to become better teammates by integrating the model from Patrick Lencioni’s book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, at the organizational level. Designed specifically for self-improvement, participants do not need to be part of the same team. Any participant can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together. With physical and virtual classroom capabilities, participants can experience this powerful solution in a group setting or from the comfort of home.
- The critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to be an effective team player on any team
- The foundational principles for building a cohesive team based on The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results
- How their personalities influence their behaviors and natural tendencies, which may hinder effective teamwork
Best Solution For:
- Creating and scaling a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Any employee at all levels of an organization, including managers or team leaders
- Large teams, cross-functional teams, matrixed teams or departments
- Individual coaching or mentoring
Create a Culture of Teamwork from Anywhere
The Five Behaviors® has one mission: to help people build truly cohesive and effective teams that deliver results. Based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling story on leadership The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, this program focuses on putting The Five Behaviors model into practice. Through a virtual or classroom experience, team members better understand how they and others contribute to their team’s development, and how their part of the whole can make or break the team and its dynamic.
- The critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to work effectively with each other
- Their team’s overall scores on the key behaviors in The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results
- Their individual personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how these contribute to the team’s overall success
Best Solution For:
- Building team cohesion
- Resolving dysfunction and building team principles
- Leadership and development teams
- Teams that have been established for 6+ months
- Small-medium size teams