Commit to learning that lasts with a professional credential that connects your organization and fosters a culture of collaboration.
EARN PDCs FROM SHRM
Achieving one of our Certifications not only increases your knowledge, skill, and credibility with the concepts taught, but also offers SHRM credential-holders the opportunity to earn professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Receive 13 PDCs when you complete Everything DiSC Workplace Certification.
- Receive 19 PDCs when you complete Receive 13 PDCs when you complete Five Behaviors Team Development Accreditation.
WHAT IS IT?
Everything DiSC Certifications and Five Behaviors Team Development Accreditation are designed for in-house facilitators as they scale and customize the learning experience within their own organization. These intensive courses increase facilitator confidence and competence with engaging content on the principles of the models; suggests strategies for delivering a customized learning experience; and gives insights for navigating challenging classroom scenarios. Participants will not only gain the credential and expertise needed to deliver these programs, but gain the skills needed to help foster an engaged, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC or Five Behaviors. Click HERE today for pricing and registration or CONTACT US for more information and details.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION
While certification is not a requirement to bring Everything DiSC or Five Behaviors to your organization, completing a certification course signifies a proven level of capability and expertise in the profiles and research.
- A Valuable Credential: Industry recognized credential, backed by 40+ years of research-based assessment experience and 200+ years of publishing excellence. In addition, Wiley is a SHRM® Recertification Provider, so participants are also eligible to earn SHRM professional development credits.
- Depth of Knowledge: Participants learn from Wiley’s expert trainers to develop deeper knowledge and expertise in the ground-breaking models, gain experience with the assessment and profile results, and create strategies to navigate challenging scenarios that might arise in a workshop or coaching session.
- Lasting Impact to Your Culture: The course goes beyond the Facilitation Kits for each program. It provides strategies to diagnose the specific needs of a group and customize the learning experience for maximum impact. The result is a more engaged, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.